Information for participants
The S-CO2 Summer School focuses on the latest developments in the field of this technology.
The topics will include:
- cycle thermodynamic optimization
- component technology overview and design approaches
- cycle optimization strategy with regard to the cycle application
- economics and component design.
Travelling through Prague
Václav Havel Airport in Prague is located also in Prague 6. The easiest way how to get from there is to take a taxi, which is usually staying in front of the airport. But be careful about the drivers. The normal price is around 200-300 CZK. The cheapest way (and also not very difficult is to go by bus no. 119 direction Nádraží Veleslavín, from where you can go by subway Green Line A.
The national library of technology is located near the Masarykova Dormitory, where is also the area of Czech Technical University in Prague and Chemical University of Technology. The address is Technická 2710/6, 160 80, Praha 6 – Dejvice. Subway station Dejvická.
The possibilities of stay
Prague 6 is located basically near the center. It is really easy to get to/from the center by subway – Dejvická until 1am. There are few best possibilities for your stay.
- Diplomat hotel Prague : http://diplomat.praguehotels.it/
- Hotel International Prague : http://internationalprague.cz/en/
- The Masarykova Dormitory : https://www.masarykovakolej.cz/en/home
Each participant has to bring a personal laptop computer. Otherwise, there will be no other possibility how to accomplish some of the practical courses. Please be aware that technical site visit will not allow you to bring electronic items (e.g. cell phone) and camera into the site.
If you have any difficulties on route and need help, feel free to contact anybody of the supporting team.
More details can find on Google or in the Handbook in Downloads.